The Worst & Most Atrocious Thing That You've Ever Eaten, or Wouldn't Eat!!

martzo balls.jpg

I won't eat this either. Matzo Ball Soup!! Nasty!!! :headshake: :stop:

Last edited:
Oh that just looks horrible. I have never heard of it either! I will pass on it though. What region is it from?
It's from South wales ,laver bread is a cooked seaweed ,the texture is unusual,but it has a subtle fresh taste ,it is cooked in bacon fat to heat ,now served in breakfast,
I have been served this in a hotel in Cardiff

My 11-year-old grand nephew won't eat it either, once he's seen it for the first time! And he probably WILL at least be informed about it at some point in time. :stop:

220px-Century_egg_sliced_open.jpg

I've never had it, but I have SMELLED it, and it's horrid. It's called a thousand year old/century egg and it's a "delicacy" here in South east Asia. Apparently it has positive health effects or some crap. Sorry, but I wouldn't eat this even if it gave me immortality.

Attachments

• 220px-Century_egg_sliced_open.jpg
    220px-Century_egg_sliced_open.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 163
we have a dish called brawn in the uk basically boiled set pigs head ,it was eaten in the uk during the war ,i like it, the idea of jelly is not for every one but a lot of fruit jelly are meat based

It's quite a difficult thing to love. I want to. I swear it I tried. It's just tough.

I not the biggest fan , had it made by french monks last year in Brittany it was ok with bread and a few pickles and mustard

I quite like it and I always find the name "head cheese" quite funny. The versions I've tasted in Europe seem to be vingary tart.

Potted Possum Sauce..jpg

I would not eat this either!! Wouldn't even open the can to see what it looks like!! The can looks rusted anyway!! Like it has been around for eons!!! :eek: :stop:

image.jpg
Pig brains. My mom tells me I ate brains and eggs when I was a little kid. Thank god I don't remember that!

A few years back I took a United Airlines flight from LAX to Fiji. The in flight breakfast was the worst dish I have ever been served; the bacon was like leather and tasted of nothing but salt, the omelette had the consistancy of a car tyre and had been made with sugar, where as the sausage, when I cut into it, collapsed in puddle on the plate - so I've no idea what it tasted like.

Back
Top Bottom