The Worst & Most Atrocious Thing That You've Ever Eaten, or Wouldn't Eat!!

Avacado is good, especially in guacamole & green smoothies! :wink:

Last edited:
I had never tried avocado before moving to Texas. Someone I trusted introduced me to it, and I've never looked back. I don't even bother making guacamole, I just open the avocado, remove the pit, score it, add some sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil, and grab a spoon.

The problem for me with advocados is getting the ripeness correct,to hard you might as well be eating soap and to soft they go black and it's like eating......well you will have to use your imagination ,I don't mind them ,wouldn't go out of my way,in fact I've just thrown one out at home ,even the birds won't eat it on the bird table

The problem for me with advocados is getting the ripeness correct,to hard you might as well be eating soap and to soft they go black and it's like eating......well you will have to use your imagination ,I don't mind them ,wouldn't go out of my way,in fact I've just thrown one out at home ,even the birds won't eat it on the bird table

I try to select them for exact ripeness, and eat soon after buying them. The rock hard ones can be ripened in a paper bag out in the air (not refrigerated), but it takes several days. Alternatively, they can be ripened in a paper bag by a sunny window, which speeds up the process. The sunny window process usually takes up to a day. If they're overripe, I throw them out, as I can't stand the taste or consistency.

Back
Top Bottom