Recipe Tofu & Pork Balls

aquaticneko

Veteran
Local time
5:50 PM
This one is a little easier than the Stuffed tofu and a heck of a lot more customizable. Again, I'm terrible at writing recipes, since when I cook I don't measure I just use my own judgement.

What you need:
Tofu, I always use firm, not sure about the rest
carrots, shredded
zucchini, shredded
pork, minced
breadcrumbs,
1 egg
Seasonings of your choice, I love using garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, chili flakes

Method:
1) Crush tofu with a fork until it has only small flakes or looks like rice.
2) Put vegetables in cheese cloth or thin cloth and squeeze it remove most of water
3) Add in vegetables, pork, breadcrumbs, egg, seasonings of your choice,
4) Test consistency, depending on what you use you might need more breadcrumbs.
5) Roll in balls or shape of your desire
6) You can choose to bake, shallow fry or deep fry these

This is a new recipe for me. I like tofu and hope to cook tofu in this way. My favorite tofu recipe is:
Cut tofu in small pieces, cut boiled potato in pieces. Fry tofu and potato until light brown. Prepare gravy from tomato, onion, garlic and ginger. Pour tofu and potato in the gravy and cook for two minutes. Sprinkle green coriander.

This is a new recipe for me. I like tofu and hope to cook tofu in this way. My favorite tofu recipe is:
Cut tofu in small pieces, cut boiled potato in pieces. Fry tofu and potato until light brown. Prepare gravy from tomato, onion, garlic and ginger. Pour tofu and potato in the gravy and cook for two minutes. Sprinkle green coriander.

That sounds good but knowing me, I'd probably replace the potato with loads of fresh veggies and do without the gravy making it a stir fry!

Back
Top Bottom