Travel Plans For 2023

Our main holiday this year is to Rovinj in Croatia. First time to that country for us.
Oh my goodness! I hope you enjoy the visit to my country, Rovinj is lovely, I hope all the factors, the hotel, the food, the people, the historic monuments, contribute to a nice memory... Have a wonderful stay!

As my daughter and I spent quite some finances on our Paris trip in September 2022, there will probably be no big vacations in the next few years...
We probably will take a day trip to a near by city LJubljana, during the Easter break, in the neighbouring country Slovenia, she is excited for some cafes, including a cat cafe, and it is a really beautiful city...

I had promised to perform at a concert in Graz, Austria, end of April, it will be a day trip as well...

I would love to find a non crowded destination within our country, as she has free train tickets, and I get some discount...there are some astonishing towns I had not been recently to...and some castles...

We might pop to Italy, Trieste, is not too far away, however public transport does take quite a lot of time, plus I dread travelling in the heat and crowds of the summer break, so we might postpone those to September/october...

Oh my goodness! I hope you enjoy the visit to my country, Rovinj is lovely, I hope all the factors, the hotel, the food, the people, the historic monuments, contribute to a nice memory... Have a wonderful stay!
Thank you, we are staying in The Grand Park Hotel, so it should be very good. Everyone I know who has been to Croatia grin when they talk about it.

You think sporting events mark things up? MrsT is going on a work cruise next week, and she chose to pay for a certain amount of bottled water in advance, because it’s cheaper than buying them singly during the cruise.

She bought 24 16.9oz bottles, and pre buying them, as well as using her travel agent discount, it cost her a mere…$20US!

Keep in mind, we can buy those same bottles here for anywhere between $2.99-$3.99!
You can take a limited number of non-alcoholic beverages on the cruise ships here. At least I know that to be true about P&O. The caveat is that they must be cans not bottles.

I’ve booked & paid for a short trip to Cairns in July with my daughter.

I’m planning a trip to Italy in September 2024

I’m already paying off a cruise to Tasmania in January 2025.

You can take a limited number of non-alcoholic beverages on the cruise ships here. At least I know that to be true about P&O. The caveat is that they must be cans not bottles.

My sister goes on so many cruises, she has enough onboard credits to never pay for drinks, and often gets free meals in the restaurants.

CD

I had promised to perform at a concert in Graz, Austria, end of April, it will be a day trip as well...
I spent a semester at the Karl-Franzens University back in the late 90s and absolutely loved the city. Managed to visit again a few years ago (on a trip that also took in LJubljana and Zagreb)...it hadn't changed much at all and still had all the charm I remembered. In fact your corner of Europe is one of my favourite areas....I just wish it was slightly closer to us so we could visit more often :love:

IF we can find a cat sitter, we might go to France for a week in autumn. But only if and it has proven not too easy. Our old guy (he's 20) can't be alone for more than a day/night. If not possible, it will still be a few weekend hotel stays.

Back
Top Bottom