Travel Plans For 2023

Travel plans 2023 eh?
  • Well, already broke the ice and took the wife and kid to Jamaica this month.
  • We will be back in Jamaica September and maybe for Christmas.
  • There will be road trips to Orlando (only a 3 hr drive for us).
  • I'd like to fly up to Vermont in October to introduce my kid to fall colors (but mostly because I want to photograph the red leaves lol)

Mini travel, we’re going up to Ohio Amish country, about three hours away, just for one overnight. That’s at the end of March.
Today is the day for our overnighter. We’re staying just a wee bit north of Amish Country, in Wooster, Ohio - JAS_OH1, that’s probably not that far from your house…you want me to swing by and toss Stewie a PB sandwich over the fence? :laugh:

Today is the day for our overnighter. We’re staying just a wee bit north of Amish Country, in Wooster, Ohio - JAS_OH1, that’s probably not that far from your house…you want me to swing by and toss Stewie a PB sandwich over the fence? :laugh:
Yeah, he and the squirrels are probably going "nuts" without us being home. Wooster is 45 minutes SW of us. Nice area, have fun!

Morning Glory - a while back, you asked what we do with all the empty hampers we have left over from all the Christmases past…here you go:

3B4F36F8-5D48-4395-B4A9-C2518BAE90A8.jpeg

That’s for our little overnight road trip. There are two bananas, two apples, two bags of crisps/chips, some Cadbury caramel buttons, the last of the banana cake, and some PG Tips.

…and yes, I’ve packed my own kettle for the room as well.

I love Marc's, we have several in and around Akron.
I love it enough to spend $95 there today on mainly fluffery - like four boxes of Quisp cereal. :laugh:

This one is much bigger than the one we had in Kettering (Dayton area). I really liked it. I also discovered that they have two in Columbus, so I’ll probably start swinging up that way a few times a year.

I love it enough to spend $95 there today on mainly fluffery - like four boxes of Quisp cereal. :laugh:

This one is much bigger than the one we had in Kettering (Dayton area). I really liked it. I also discovered that they have two in Columbus, so I’ll probably start swinging up that way a few times a year.
I buy nice shower curtains in the closeout section from there.

Back
Top Bottom