Travel Plans For 2023

I take this along with us on all of our road trips

DSC00931.JPG

I can make coffee for DH and Tea for Moi all in one.
We don't care for the Hotel supplied stuff.

Premiere Inn here looks a better standard than that and costs half that price. They do have very comfortable king-sized beds.

$130 a night is a bit higher than I would expect. I am a Choice Hotels VIP member, and I can stay in a Comfort Inn and Suites in Wooster, OH for 80 bucks per night. Here is a room photo from their website...

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 7.25.08 AM.jpg

$130 is close to what I paid for a Comfort Inn room in NYC on my last few trips there (Brooklyn).

CD

Premiere Inn here looks a better standard than that and costs half that price. They do have very comfortable king-sized beds.
Having stayed at both, I’d have to disagree on the better standard aspect. Premiere is on my “sleeping in a ditch during a storm would be preferable” list. :eek:

I can stay in a Comfort Inn and Suites in Wooster, OH for 80 bucks per night.
I think we were actually right across the parking lot from that!

Are you starting to make future plans to travel somewhere?

Sounds fun! I have poker trips scheduled in Dallas in August and Columbus in November. Colleen and I are renting a cottage on a lake a few hours from us in June. We try to find somewhere isolated, and on the water. We spend three or four days fishing, hiking, boating, and of course indulging in adult beverages lol.

My daughter that lives in CA is visiting in about three weeks. I'm pretty excited about that. We will probably visit family at some point that lives in upstate NY.

No crazy vacations though.

Have you stayed in one in the UK? Maybe you are talking about a different chain?
Yes, that’s the only place I’ve stayed in one.

The room I posted earlier…here’s what the company website shows for that room:

A47E067C-543D-4E2E-9F0A-3D91771CC7D4.jpeg

They always look better on the company website! :laugh:

Was it in London - if so that could be why as I imagine cramped rooms? I'm quite discerning but find Premiere Inn to be above average and at a great price.
It was outside London - basically a classically bad customer service experience. As is often the case, it wasn’t the problem, it was how the problem was (mis)handled that ruined them for us.

Back
Top Bottom