Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, he just kept on harping on & fanned the flames about how supposedly, the election was rigged, falsified & stolen!! He even called representatives in Georgia, asking them to "find" votes so that he could win!!!! I'm so glad that he's out & that he can't run again!!! 😡 :thumbsdown:
But unless they arrest him and convict him of felony charges or he gets impeached by the Senate (the latter of which is unlikely), he can run again. They need to "Lock him up! Lock him up!" He certainly committed enough crimes both before and during his presidency to warrant that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/trump-impeachment-guide/

He's already been impeached -- twice. The Senate has to vote to convict him, like a Jury.

CD
Yes, I know. J just meant that the way it stands right now he can run for office again.

Yes, I know. J just meant that the way it stands right now he can run for office again.

Yes. But, he's got a lot of prosecutors wanting a piece of his a$$. He also screwed the Governor and people of New York over pretty good during the Covid-19 crisis. I'm hoping they take care of his eligibility to run for Dog Catcher, let alone President.

CD

If Trump is allowed to run again, that's democracy. If he was re elected well that's democracy. Personally if Americans fear his democratic return, it shows the true state of the union.

There's talk of him forming the "patriot party" he will be the star, I can't see the senate letting him off the hook, he's danger and you don't need stupid again!!

Russ

I fully expect Joe Biden's Department of Justice to begin an investigation into Trump at some point. Biden does have other priorities:
  1. eradicating (or at least controlling) COVID
  2. stimulus checks for those most hurting
  3. undoing all of Trump's stupid/evil decisions
  4. reestablishing ourselves as a leader among democracies
  5. getting other countries to stop laughing at us:

But, then, there will be an investigation.

I fully expect Joe Biden's Department of Justice to begin an investigation into Trump at some point. Biden does have other priorities:
  1. eradicating (or at least controlling) COVID
  2. stimulus checks for those most hurting
  3. undoing all of Trump's stupid/evil decisions
  4. reestablishing ourselves as a leader among democracies
  5. getting other countries to stop laughing at us:

But, then, there will be an investigation.
As I said at the outset, he's toast.

Russ

As I said at the outset, he's toast.

Russ

NEVER be sure with "Teflon Don." He's been lying, cheating and stealing all his life, and hasn't been taken down. I'm hoping he has made enough enemies now to get him "toasted." Right now, there are still a lot of Republicans in Congress who are afraid of him and his cult -- which amazes me after the events of the last few weeks.

I do have to give Mike "Trump's Poodle" Pence his props for his actions during the last few weeks, especially when Trump's cult wanted to hang him -- they even built gallows outside the Capitol.

Unknown-4.jpeg

America don't fall into the trap. Biden's indifference to the charge to impeach Trump was in my opinion the key to eradicating trumps brand.
1611214988320.png

Last edited:
If Trump is allowed to run again, that's democracy. If he was re elected well that's democracy. Personally if Americans fear his democratic return, it shows the true state of the union.
Something along the lines of..."A house divided shall surely fall." Or something similar. I can't remember who said it, but that's where we were headed.

I have a lot of hope that our new administration can repair some of the damage and we can start the healing process.

Edited to add that it was Lincoln and I misquoted it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAFegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1UE6-nJ031ljgwWF4C0ouS

Last edited:
"A house divided shall surely fall."
People United will never be defeated. Firstly I repeat I abhor everything that Trump represents. I was 11 yrs old when JFK was assassinated I was watching the first episode of Doctor Who when it was interrupted with the sad news. To quote Trump the election was stolen, his supporters qualified this with, black people voting stole the election. I don't believe in miracles, I wish I did. I keep buying lottery tickets—hope springs eternal.

My greatest hope is that we can, once again, be a beacon of light to the world's oppressed peoples. I am sure Joe Biden will heal the wounds between the US and the European and other major Western Powers. Chancellor Angela Merkel has already sent well wishes to Joe Biden.

Being an informed American with almost 60 years under his belt, I know Joe Biden is a good, decent man. He faces the biggest challenge of his life -- next to losing his first wife and daughter in a car crash, and his eldest son to cancer. A man who has experienced that kind of loss and persevered is a man with a strong heart and soul.

Edit: Jimmy Carter was arguably the most kind, decent and Christlike (notice I don't say Christian) President of my lifetime, perhaps ever. I voted for Reagan in 1980, but consider Carter to be the best former President ever.

President Carter at 93 years old...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0DOJD91_GA

CD

Last edited:
Dear TV Producer,

I've had an idea for a comedy drama. The President of the US decides to build a wall between the States and Mexico. His supporters raise lots of money, but one of his chief advisors is a crook and steals a huge sum. We don't need to go into all of the machinations - just too long - but the upshot is that the President ends up giving his former advisor a pardon.

Dear Duck,

Thank you for your idea, but I'm afraid we cannot take up something so palpably far fetched.

Dear TV Producer,

I've had an idea for a comedy drama. The President of the US decides to build a wall between the States and Mexico. His supporters raise lots of money, but one of his chief advisors is a crook and steals a huge sum. We don't need to go into all of the machinations - just too long - but the upshot is that the President ends up giving his former advisor a pardon.

Dear Duck,

Thank you for your idea, but I'm afraid we cannot take up something so palpably far fetched.

The "Wall" is a joke. I live in Texas, so I know just how stupid that wall idea is. And, to build it, Trump's minions were seizing land from Texas property owners. He underestimated just how hard headed Texans are.

In Texas, we have lived with Mexican immigrants for decades. Drug dealers? Rapists? Sure, there are some. But fewer in percentage to born Americans. That's statistics, not opinion. These immigrants are more likely to mow your lawn for cheap than rob your house.

In Texas, most of us look at Mexicans the way we look at anyone else -- most are good people, and some are not.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom