Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is the end result of a lifetime of never being told no, never being told by a parent to straighten up, an adulthood surrounded by yes men and grifters, all fostered by an huge bank account that solved most issues by throwing money at whatever the issue was. That all coupled with he's just always been a narcissistic arrogant prick, and he was destined to be a loathsome person.

I had hope (not much, but a wee bit) hope that with him now gone, the GOP would all of the sudden grow some spines, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm not sure what he has over them. It's pathetic. Even more so is that people think these are people to be admired for their qualities and character. He is the antithesis of the American dream, American values and America as an idea...yet he's still embraced and only narrowly lost the election. COVID isn't the only epidemic the USA is facing right now.

Here is what is the problem in the GOP right now. Republicans in congress are afraid of him, because they are afraid of his cult. If they speak out against him, they will be "primaried." His cult are a minority of the US population, but they show up to vote in the primaries, while most people don't bother. Trump and his cult basically own the GOP, for now.

What I would love to know is what Trump has on Senator Lindsey Graham. Graham went from major Trump critic to Trump's lap dog almost overnight. Trump has something on him. I'd also like to know what Putin has on Trump. Trump treats Putin like a man who has information that would ruin him if it got out.

CD

What I would love to know is what Trump has on Senator Lindsey Graham. Graham went from major Trump critic to Trump's lap dog almost overnight. Trump has something on him. I'd also like to know what Putin has on Trump. Trump treats Putin like a man who has information that would ruin him if it got out.

I'm also wondering what Trump has on Ted Cruz. During the 2016 campaign, Trump called him "Lying Ted" and said that his father was part of the plot to assassinate JFK, and yet Cruz still fights for him.

As for Putin, you'll appreciate my next post.

As Trump returned to Mar-a-Lago, he was greeted with a banner towed behind an airplane:

newFile-7.jpg

It's hard to read, but it says:

TRUMP YOU PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW

Another banner said:

TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER

I guess not everyone is happy that he's back in town. :laugh:

Here is what is the problem in the GOP right now. Republicans in congress are afraid of him, because they are afraid of his cult. If they speak out against him, they will be "primaried." His cult are a minority of the US population, but they show up to vote in the primaries, while most people don't bother. Trump and his cult basically own the GOP, for now.

CD
I think it's funny that they all played a part in creating the monster, now, they are afraid of the frankenstien monster coming for their heads.

As for Graham, he's proven time and time again (well before trump) that he is a spinless opportunistic coward and much like a remora, only hangs onto those feeding, but feeding on power, hoping to pick up the crumbs along the way. The main difference being, remoras have a spine.

The immediate problem the Republicans have is they are starting to return to their mantra of small government and tight fiscal control. The Biden covid stimulus package is a wonderful piece of torture.Republicans voting to reject it will be marked as will those who vote for it.
Trump called him "Lying Ted" and said that his father was part of the plot to assassinate JFK, and yet Cruz still fights for him.
If true that would be a badge of honor among the WASP militia's. The Trump fear factor does not need anything of substance to intimidate. An exemplar is the "birthers" movement. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels. One of the consequences of the his lies was six million dead Jews. Another was when the German public after WW2 realized to a lesser or greater degree the majority of Germans were complicit. Impeaching or martyring Trump is in my opinion as I have stated a foolish move. After all the evidence of the Holocaust I think it was 1985 when the Holocaust denial law was invoked in Germany. To these people Hitler was a martyr hence. Germany has never healed, only strong government can suppress and control their "problem". Biden is bonkers(I don't think he is) if he think he can heal America, what he can do is minimize the cancer with economic success
Germany steps up the fight against Holocaust denial | DW | 01.08.2020

Yesterday was holocaust remembrance day. I watched a American Lady Holocaust survivor on CNN liken Trumps Storm troopers to the Nazi's. Analysis: 'We must speak truth to fascism'
A lot of Americans were/are very fast to call people comparing Trump to Hitler alarmists and over the top, but I think to anyone who has paid attention to history, the parallels are certainly there.

He acted so shady when he ran in 2016, treated people like scum!! Then he still treated people like scum when he was elected. He cheated, by the way by having Russia help him to win over Hillary Clinton! Then when Biden won, you know what happened next. He wasn't satified. And because of the frivelous & ridiculous actions he took to try to overturn Joe Biden's win, Congress is gonna fix it so that he can NEVER, EVER run for a gov't office ever again!!! I'm so glad!!!! 😡

Last edited:
House minority leader met with Trump today, in a very public display, to signal that this ain't over yet.

Donald Trump is old, morbidly obese, and lives on a diet of cheeseburgers and fried chicken. I'm thinking the best thing that could happen would be for his excesses to catch up to him, if you know what I mean. The worst thing that could happen is for some nut job to hasten his demise, thus making him a martyr.

CD

I'm also wondering what Trump has on Ted Cruz. During the 2016 campaign, Trump called him "Lying Ted" and said that his father was part of the plot to assassinate JFK, and yet Cruz still fights for him.

As for Putin, you'll appreciate my next post.
And Trump made disparaging remarks about Ted's wife. I mean, say what you want about me, but insult my spouse and I'd get very defensive. Of course insulting my deceased parent would also make me livid.

Marjorie Tayor Greene & Kevin McCarthy are two more morons who went down to Florida to brown-nose Trump!! It's jerks like these who just keep on fanning the flames & are looking for crap & baseless lies to latch onto!!! Going around wearing caps & masks that read Stop the Steal!!! They better watch what they say! The gov't is watching them!!! 😡

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom