Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
That alone should have been enough to get her expelled. You take an oath, you serve the constitution as well as constituents. The constitution SHOULD come first. She (and may GOP'ers) continue to sew doubt in elections and the back bone of so called democracy.

The height of irony regarding the elections, they did ZERO, nadda, zip and MItch McConnell lets bills die on his desk regarding election security and measures to improve it.

Kevin McCarty, House Minority Leader and Trump's new lap dog is going to have "a talk" with her. That should fix everything. She still wants to carry a firearm inside the capitol -- feels it is her second amendment right. This is someone who suggested that a bullet to the head would be a viable solution to Nancy Pelosi.

CD

They showed video of her harassing students that survived the Parkland shooting on 1 of the local stations yesterday, Friday. She should be shot for making those kids remember that and casting doubt on whether it was real.

They showed video of her harassing students that survived the Parkland shooting on 1 of the local stations yesterday, Friday. She should be shot for making those kids remember that and casting doubt on whether it was real.

I wouldn't get down in her gutter and hope for her shooting. I'd be fine with here losing all her power in Congress, and losing her seat in two years -- and go away forever. The first step is solely in the hands of Minority Leader McCarthy to make her irrelevant in Congress. Personally, I think he is too afraid of Trump to do it.

For more on America's favorite nut, here is Trevor Noah, who once again nails it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfzEM7THiY

CD

I wouldn't get down in her gutter and hope for her shooting. I'd be fine with here losing all her power in Congress, and losing her seat in two years -- and go away forever. The first step is solely in the hands of Minority Leader McCarthy to make her irrelevant in Congress. Personally, I think he is too afraid of Trump to do it.

For more on America's favorite nut, here is Trevor Noah, who once again nails it.

CD
I'm sure that medtran was not being literal when she said the freako woman should be shot.

I love Trevor Noah, he is crazy funny and smart.

Watching anderson cooper now. The far right are unreal!!

Russ
Back in the day mate I had the pleasure of crossing one of the most dangerous fascists in the UK.He was a senior member of Combat 18. He was a British Olympic Marksman and employed by Greater Manchester Police as a fire arms instructor. He lived at that time in Liverpool, we made thing uncomfortable for him. He moved to a hill side compound in Ruthin North Wales, an area in those days that was full of white nationalists. North Wales is one of the most racist areas I have lived in.
Combat 18 (C18 or 318[2]) is a neo-Nazi terrorist organization that was founded in 1992.[3] It originated in the United Kingdom, with ties to movements in Canada and the United States and, since its founding, it has spread to other countries such as Germany. Combat 18 members have been suspected of being involved in the deaths of numerous immigrants, non-whites, a German politician and other C18 members.[4]

On 21 June 2019, the government of Canada added Combat 18 (alongside its affiliate Blood & Honour) to its list of illegal terrorist organizations,[5] the first time that a far-right group had been added to the list.[6] Members in the United Kingdom are barred from joining the British Prison Service,[7] armed forces, and police.[8] On 23 January 2020, the German government announced a ban of the German offshoot of Combat 18.

Combat 18
My partner Catherine had the "pleasure" of encountering this bunch when she worked as a community relations officer for Waltham Forest Council some years ago. Needless to say, she and they didn't exactly share the same views. Catherine, being also a leftie Irish Republican, didn't exactly appeal to their "tastes." She got some threatening stuff through the post, but mercifully avoided any of the "special treatment" they liked to dish out.

The "18" in their name equates to the letters AH and I expect people can work out what that stands for.

My partner Catherine had the "pleasure" of encountering this bunch when she worked as a community relations officer for Waltham Forest Council some years ago. Needless to say, she and they didn't exactly share the same views. Catherine, being also a leftie Irish Republican, didn't exactly appeal to their "tastes." She got some threatening stuff through the post, but mercifully avoided any of the "special treatment" they liked to dish out.

The "18" in their name equates to the letters AH and I expect people can work out what that stands for.
LOL at the 18. Wish I could post dual emojis sometimes.

This far-right nuttery will certainly be a lasting part of his "legacy" here. Canada even just added the Proud Boys to their domestic terrorism list.

It will take a lot of work to sweep these clowns back into the shadows. I've said early on that Hillary represented a lot of what is wrong with Politics in the USA, while Trump represents ALL that is WRONG with American society. She got a lot of guff for her statements about Trump supporters, but now she didn't seem that far off. Sure, not ALL of his supporters are like "that", but they didn't ever stand up and say WAIT NOW HOLD UP...

The irony with all these White Nationalist is so amazing when you think of it...they are SO afraid of becoming minority. Are they worried about how minorities get treated or something?

Back in the day mate I had the pleasure of crossing one of the most dangerous fascists in the UK.He was a senior member of Combat 18. He was a British Olympic Marksman and employed by Greater Manchester Police as a fire arms instructor. He lived at that time in Liverpool, we made thing uncomfortable for him. He moved to a hill side compound in Ruthin North Wales, an area in those days that was full of white nationalists. North Wales is one of the most racist areas I have lived in.
Combat 18 (C18 or 318[2]) is a neo-Nazi terrorist organization that was founded in 1992.[3] It originated in the United Kingdom, with ties to movements in Canada and the United States and, since its founding, it has spread to other countries such as Germany. Combat 18 members have been suspected of being involved in the deaths of numerous immigrants, non-whites, a German politician and other C18 members.[4]

On 21 June 2019, the government of Canada added Combat 18 (alongside its affiliate Blood & Honour) to its list of illegal terrorist organizations,[5] the first time that a far-right group had been added to the list.[6] Members in the United Kingdom are barred from joining the British Prison Service,[7] armed forces, and police.[8] On 23 January 2020, the German government announced a ban of the German offshoot of Combat 18.

Man you have lived a varied life, those sorts of groups scare me, I see last night the proud boys have been outlawed in Canada, maybe the states now??
I thought I'd led a coloured life? Lol.

Russ

Man you have lived a varied life, those sorts of groups scare me,
Mate they scare me too. When I was a kid I hated the Germans. I made some bad comments my Dad (he lost 80% of his Polish relatives) explained to me that the first victims of the Holocaust were German Jews, Gypsy's, Gays etc.He told my brothers and I to hate fascism not a race of people.

CD

McCarthy really brought the hammer down in his meeting with Greene. He had previously proposed to remove her from the Education Committee but keep per on the Budget Committee. Instead, he decided to keep her on both. So, the House is voting today on whether or not to strip her of her assignments. McCarthy said that she's remorseful for things she's said previously (claiming that the Parkland mass shooting was staged, that no plane actually crashed in the Pentagon on 9/11, and a series of bats*** crazy ideas, including California wildfires being started by Jewish space lasers). But, yesterday, she said, “we owe them no apologies” and “we will never back down." Yep...sounds pretty repentant to me. She did end up giving a speech where she said that 9/11 and the Parkland shooting actually happened, and then blamed the media for twisting her words (note: there are many videos of her saying these things). I assume this scripted response was required by the Republican leadership.

Some good news: Liz Cheney gets to keep her leadership role, surviving by a 145-61 margin in a vote amongst Republicans in the House. In case you didn't know, Cheney's terrible crime was daring to suggest that Donald Trump did a bad thing in encouraging his followers to overthrow the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom