Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wait until after the break and if the 2 new Georgia senators are certified and sworn, it won't be Mitch doing the allowing or not.

I don't know that Biden want's that to be the first thing that happens in his first 100 days. It is very unlikely the two new Senators from Georgia will be sworn in before Biden is inaugurated.

Trump will no longer be protected from prosecution once Biden takes over. Biden may prefer to just let entities like the State of New York prosecute him for tax fraud. A felony conviction would prevent Trump from ever running for office in the future.

CD

impeach.png

Something that occurred to me is that all of these megabucks companies that pump money into the bank accounts of those who are already rich (often sports people) seem to have taken an inordinately long time to take issue with the Orange Buffoon. Had it been a footballer, basketball player or whatever that had spouted some of the vile garbage that Trump has for so many years, they would have been dropped pretty quickly.

Interesting, too, that professional golf suddenly seems to have developed a smidgeon of social conscience. This is a sport that has been so far up Trump's backside for so long that all you can see is the spikes of their golf shoes sticking out. Oh well, better late than never, I suppose.

I can assure you that losing the 2022 PGA Championship tournament hurt Trump more than anything else that comes his way. That was a real punch to his oversized, yet fragile ego.

CD

I can assure you that losing the 2022 PGA Championship tournament hurt Trump more than anything else that comes his way. That was a real punch to his oversized, yet fragile ego.

CD
I remember when people were so impressed that he didn't accept the president's salary while overlooking that he required his staff and Secret Service to stay at one of his properties for his various out-of-town trips. He made way more than he would have received as salary. And, he will have SS for the rest of his life. He'll keep raking in all kinds of money on that alone.

I remember when people were so impressed that he didn't accept the president's salary while overlooking that he required his staff and Secret Service to stay at one of his properties for his various out-of-town trips. He made way more than he would have received as salary. And, he will have SS for the rest of his life. He'll keep raking in all kinds of money on that alone.

Trump and his family certainly did milk the taxpayers, while he didn't pay federal income taxes. The state of New York has plans for him. :okay:

CD

Trump and his family certainly did milk the taxpayers, while he didn't pay federal income taxes. The state of New York has plans for him. :okay:

CD
I want to believe that justice will be served but I'm skeptical. The bad guys always seem to get a slap on the wrist. He's probably planning to skip town before they can cuff him. ;-(

He's been arrested ex fireman too, go figure??

Russ

I don't think he is the one. He threw a fire extinguisher at three Capitol cops. They were hit, but they were not injured. He faces assault charges for that.

The cop who died was hit over the head with a fire extinguisher.

CD

I don't think he is the one. He threw a fire extinguisher at three Capitol cops. They were hit, but they were not injured. He faces assault charges for that.

CD
Another officer on duty that day committed suicide. They said at least 50 officers were injured. One of the rioters also committed suicide making the death toll 7.

Edited to add:

A Capitol Police Officer On Duty During The Coup Attempt Has Died By Suicide

Trump fan, 53, found dead after he was arrested at Capitol riot

CD

Pretty certain that was the clip the cop died from, I may have misheard ???? But I think I right.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom