Trumps history

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a very patriotic American, this criticism from other nations is hard for me to hear. But it is a moment when the greatest power on Earth is going though a very painful period in time. Every country goes though this at some point in time, some make it and some don't. I believe we will, and come out stronger,

CD

Last edited:
I hope they get the person who hit the Capitol Police officer over the head, causing his death. That person has murder charges waiting for them.

CD

He should stand trial along side Trump

As a very patriotic American, this criticism from other nations is hard for me to hear. But it is a moment when the greatest power on Earth is going though a very painful period in time. Every country goes though this at some point in time, some make it and some don't don't. I believe we will, and come out stronger,

CD

You Yanks will come through this, I think Trump will be made to pay and at that point the USA will come together. his followers will not be blinkered as he seems to turn against his followers in time. I hope he gets life :happy:

You Yanks will come through this, I think Trump will be made to pay and at that point the USA will come together. his followers will not be blinkered as he seems to turn against his followers in time. I hope he gets life :happy:

Trump is the most recent example of Cult of Personality. What's going on is 100% him. There's no specific platform, which political parties always have to distinguish them. It's "whatever he says is right", which is why there has been so much contradictory in what he's done. It's also why I think things will go back to "normal" once he's out of the picture. If he can't run for President again, I'm hoping he'll completely lose interest in politics. But, if he can run again, the thoughts are he'll become a "kingmaker" for the Republican party, with power to make or break someone's political career. I also expect the next 4 years to be all about how the election was stolen from him. Here's hoping he's making those complaints while on prison.

He will go to his grave whining about the election being stolen. In the meantime, he has dropped the ball on the vaccine distribution. I honestly can't figure how anybody can still believe he cares about the American public.

U.S. Has No Covid-19 Vaccine Reserve Despite Trump Administration’s Claims, Report Says

Excerpt: Despite promising this week to free up scores of extra Covid-19 vaccine doses, the federal government doesn’t actually have a reserve of extra shots, the Washington Post reported Friday, leading public health officials to worry vaccines are in shorter supply than expected and dashing their hopes to ramp up the pace of immunizations.

U.S. Has No Covid-19 Vaccine Reserve Despite Trump Administration’s Claims, Report Says

I do not intend to offend anyone by posting this. It just made me LOL.

f (6).jpg

My problem with the argument American will come out of this stronger is in my opinion flawed for a number of reasons. Gun ownership resonates the most with me."The Small Arms Survey stated that U.S. civilians alone account for 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms."
Two things stood out for me. 1, that a man wearing the Auschwitz t shirt with pride could move freely among the rioters. 2, the video of the elected official who had been locked in a room for their own safety refusing the face masks offered. They sat with stony faces staring into the camera. They obviously believe and so do I, that it will gain them more street cred with the electorate who empowered them.

Poll: Just 8 percent of Republicans support Trump's impeachment and removal​

Fifty percent of Americans overall agree the president should be impeached and removed for inciting Capitol riot, a new NBC News poll finds.

I honestly can't figure how anybody can still believe he cares about the American public.
Like ever other so-called populist politician, Trump despises the people he claims to represent. I suppose it's a neat trick if you can pull it off. Britain has developed a special talent for this kind of thing, especially in the field of ex-public schoolboys making out how anti-establishment they are. Unfortunately, there are lot of gullible people out there.

Like ever other so-called populist politician, Trump despises the people he claims to represent. I suppose it's a neat trick if you can pull it off. Britain has developed a special talent for this kind of thing, especially in the field of ex-public schoolboys making out how anti-establishment they are. Unfortunately, there are lot of gullible people out there.

Sadly, my mother is exactly like Trump. She can manipulate people into doing all kinds of things (which is why she hates me so much. I know the real person so I am not part of her cult). You wouldn't believe the things I've experienced from her cultists. And, the scariest part, is like Trump, she despises the very people that worship her.

I took a course on "History of the Holocaust" in college and it really gave me a glimpse into the dark side. I didn't understand then (and still don't understand now) how so many people could just overlook the reality of what was happening in front of their eyes. It's just blows my mind.

I really hope the spell is broken at some point but I get the feeling Trump is going to continue to "burn down the house" for the rest of his natural born life and there will be hundreds of thousands of people willing to fight his (imaginary) "fight".

As a teenager in the Marine Corp I learned a few things early that served me well in the Corps and further in life. It's all how you look and what you say. Best to say little to nothing and best to always look sharp. Everything else is unnoticed.
It was Trumps election to lose and he lost it. Many not liking Biden voted for Biden because they didn't like Trump.

Biden will never be more popular than he will be on inauguration day. He's already said he won't run for reelection so they are keeping Heels Harris hidden except for the occasional "We're listening" sound bite.
Michael Moore states it perfect "if the opposition doesn't address the concerns of those that voted for Trump it'll happen again." Not listen to the "birther and fraud vote" rioters but listen to the average person that voted for Trump to begin with.

We voted Hillary his [Trumps] first run because she would be reluctant to send us into more war, continue winding down the mess we're in, and she was the only candidate that mentioned dealing with the national debt. Bill Clinton did just that.

$30 trillion debt will eventually pull the whole worlds economies down for a long time. Bidens talking adding another $2 trillion to it. Look what this past recession did. The upcoming depression will be many times worse and for much longer. Takes 35 years to get out of a deflation spiral and though deflation sounds good, it isn't and it'll rear it's ugly head when the US economy collapses under it's appalling debt.

As ridiculous as Trump was, Bush #2 was far, far worse. Trump was hot air and often stepping on his John Thomas. Bush #2 besides the recession, Bush #2 left a tragic legacy that will keep the world in turmoil for the next century and beyond.

Last edited:
The one thing that the last few months has achieved is that it has brought the far right agitators and neo-nazi leaders out into the open. They truly believed this was their moment so broke cover. Now the FBI and law enforcement can break up their networks and remove their influence. *For a while at least, the serpent will grow another head eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom