1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

Directions
  • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in the milk, seasoning blend and salt. Bring to a boil.
  • Combine cornstarch and half-and-half until smooth; stir into skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese just until melted.
  • Stir in turkey. Drain fettuccine; add to turkey mixture. Heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/turkey-fettuccine-skillet

Wow this looks and sounds marvelous. I always enjoy a creamy dish like this. It would be great served with garlic cheese bread. Another must try recipe.

That does look very good. I made some left over turkey last night in the form of a hash which was tasty...but something like that fettucini dish would be a must make for the future. I will put that on my rolodex of dishes. It is something that would be truly helfpul I think. I would like to get the options I need with left over turkey to make it something special and deliciousl.

Back
Top Bottom