What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically I wear shorts or a short skirt plus a short sleeve or sleeveless top all year round - sometimes jeans. When it gets colder I wear opaque tights (often in bright colours or patterned/lacy) or over the knee socks (the latter shown below) and a light bolero or cardigan if required. No winter wardrobe to speak of except some boots and a coat. Earrings are my thing - as some here know, I once posted an 'earring of the day' on another forum, with a different pair of earrings each day for a year. So I have at least 365 pairs. The ones below on the skirt are mother of pearl fish.

Today:

View attachment 48484

View attachment 48487
I'll start my "earring of the day"... or maybe "earring of the week" exhibition on this forum right now.
korvikset_1.jpg

Last edited:
Cloudberries are wonderful Nordic berries which grown in marshlands - mainly up North - but you can find a few near our summer cottage, too. They are quite sour and really hard-pitted so I prefer using a sieved jam found in supermarkets. Cloudberries go well with unripened (cream) cheese and ice cream.
lakka.jpg

Photo source.

I'm like that with socks.

It's quite chilly this morning. Didn't get the promised hard freeze, but we did get a good frost. It was 33F/1C when I got up to let the dog out, so that calls for some proper flannels:

The socks came from a little woolen shop in Donegal.

Gorgeous socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom