What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the hairdresser this morning. It’s not very clear in the photo but it’s a hazel-caramel brown hair colour .. practically I’m wearing an ice-cream

Do you set your clothes out the night before, like your mother taught you? I do!

Do you set your clothes out the night before, like your mother taught you? I do!

Only if I have to get up at Dark-Thirty the next morning. Otherwise, I shower, put on some underwear, and go to the closet to pick something out.

CD

BTW guys, the age old question, boxers or briefs. I wear black boxer briefs, and only black boxer briefs.

View attachment 48460

Okay tighty whities guys , fess up. :laugh:

CD
Boxer briefs, multiple colors. I do have three pairs of tighty-whities, bought by mistake. I have some white trousers, so I need white knickers, so to speak, and I thought I'd picked up boxer briefs, but I hadn't, so now I'm stuck until I wear them out.

Both.

At the same time!

To clarify.

When at home in the summer I wear briefs, shorts (effectively boxers), socks and either an old shirt or a tee shirt.

During the winter months I wear long trousers in lieu of shorts and add a jacket or woolly and scarf.

Typically I wear shorts or a short skirt plus a short sleeve or sleeveless top all year round - sometimes jeans. When it gets colder I wear opaque tights (often in bright colours or patterned/lacy) or over the knee socks (the latter shown below) and a light bolero or cardigan if required. No winter wardrobe to speak of except some boots and a coat. Earrings are my thing - as some here know, I once posted an 'earring of the day' on another forum, with a different pair of earrings each day for a year. So I have at least 365 pairs. The ones below on the skirt are mother of pearl fish.

Today:

So I have at least 365 pairs.
I'm like that with socks.

It's quite chilly this morning. Didn't get the promised hard freeze, but we did get a good frost. It was 33F/1C when I got up to let the dog out, so that calls for some proper flannels:

The socks came from a little woolen shop in Donegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom