What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I didn’t iron this week, the only clean and available pajamas I have is a Christmas one
View attachment 48318

I never ever wear clothes in bed. Just perfume. We did a poll ages ago on the forum which revealed (strangely perhaps) that the older members were more likely to sleep naked or with minimal garments and the younger ones all wore nightclothes! Hmmm...

It used to be Vent Vert by Balmain. I tend to prefer fresh green note type perfumes but it depends on mood. A recent favourite is A Scent by Issy Miyake. I also like kalvin Klein's Obsession Night. What about you?
I’m all fruity and vanilla. My all time favorite is Amor Amor and I usually love Escada summer editions.

Today’s socks
6F5D9937-9A6F-40A0-8CC3-9FCD7CF4A12A.jpeg

Windigo I have a dress very similar to that one. I usually don’t like black and white combinations but you can’t find colorful winter clothing
17C4DB75-6B65-4B41-A815-CBDBEE45A71F.jpeg

Not sure if hipster means the the same over here, but I have one of those too. It only extends about an inch below the jaw line, and is trimmed regularly. I never had a permanent beard until just before last Christmas when I was working on a project where everyone else wore beards. The habit stuck.

Hipsters are people that try too hard to be different (and genuinely do think that they're being different), by rejecting anything they deem to be too popular.
Ironically, so many other people also try too hard to be different that they all wind up being the exact same, so hipsters arent actually different at all, theyre just people that are snobbier and more annoying about their taste in "alternative" things, which are all popular now thanks to the other hipsters.
Hipsters pride themselves on liking things that no one else likes, and normally only really like them because they think no one else likes them and that theyre being unique. This is being delusional because all the other hipsters also like the same things. --
Urban Dictionary

Unknown-1.jpeg

CD

Really, it isn't.

I think it's an affinity to precision engineering. I've always favoured fairly plain watches with simple stainless straps. My daily wear is a very plain Breitling which is pretty indestructible and always accurate. It looks very similar to your TAG Heuer F1 - blue face, three white sub-dials but without the bezel. I also have an Omega Speedmaster but I find it a bit chunky, having fairly slim wrists. My favourite is a Tissot, also very plain, but it was an alternative to a wedding ring as I don't do jewellery.

I like Breitling and Omega watches -- particularly the colorful Omega Planet Ocean line. Your Tissot is similar in theme to my Rado -- very simple an elegant. I loved my Concord. I wish I still had it.

CD

I like Breitling and Omega watches -- particularly the colorful Omega Planet Ocean line. Your Tissot is similar in theme to my Rado -- very simple an elegant. I loved my Concord. I wish I still had it.

CD
You were right - it is a car guy thing!

You were right - it is a car guy thing!

When I worked for a car magazine, we did an article on watches. I did the photography and design/layout of the article. A Dallas jeweler, who is also a friend, let me borrow a bunch of watches, I walked out of the store with over $200,000 worth of watches to shoot in my home studio. To say that I was nervous would be a HUGE understatement. The orange Omega Planet Ocean was my favorite.

WatchesInSpaceWeb-blured name.jpg

For MG, I shot the watches individually, and Photoshopped them onto a black background to look like they were floating in space. I actually named the photo, "Watches in Space."

CD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom