What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 48374
My outfit for today's concert. I usually wear black and broken colors but I like this bold print (Marimekko) and the the loose fit as I don't have to pull my tummy in all the time. It's short enough not to look granny style.

Very cool, it reminds me something of 60s style which I love it a lot

I've ranted and railed against the concept of tradition on this forum more than once, but some things, whether they're tradition or not, are just right and proper, and that's one of them. :wink:

If you are going to go to the change of wearing a kilt - you might as well do it RIGHT.

When I worked for a car magazine, we did an article on watches. I did the photography and design/layout of the article. A Dallas jeweler, who is also a friend, let me borrow a bunch of watches, I walked out of the store with over $200,000 worth of watches to shoot in my home studio. To say that I was nervous would be a HUGE understatement. The orange Omega Planet Ocean was my favorite.

View attachment 48386

For MG, I shot the watches individually, and Photoshopped them onto a black background to look like they were floating in space. I actually named the photo, "Watches in Space."

CD
Wow! Nice work. I'm drawn to the Breitling.

Winter's on it's way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom