What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my current beard is very scruffy. Not groomed at all, other than trimming the mustache to keep it out of my mouth.

CD
I've found with a mask, mustache trimming is essential, else the stray hairs tickle the nostrils.

I've got my hair back in a small ponytail at the moment. When I can talk caseydog into that, I'll have accomplished something. :laugh: 👱‍♀️

I had long hair before, a few times. I never put it in a ponytail, but I did have mullet in the early 80s. :ohmy:

Here is the last time, about 12 years ago (in Dubrovnik).

GZ-001.jpg

CD

Here is a question. How do you feel about wrist watches? Utility or fashion?

Car guys are really big on watches, for some reason. I have a TAG Heuer Formula 1 chronograph (I'm wearing it in the photo in my previous post), and a Rado Integral dress watch. I used to have a Concord Mariner SG, but it got stolen.

Now, I mostly wear an Apple iWatch, because I can read it without my reading glasses. :laugh:

CD

Car guys are really big on watches, for some reason. I have a TAG Heuer Formula 1 chronograph (I'm wearing it in the photo in my previous post), and a Rado Integral dress watch. I used to have a Concord Mariner SG, but it got stolen.

Now, I mostly wear an Apple iWatch, because I can read it without my reading glasses. :laugh:

CD

I never wear jewellery but I do wear a watch, the one pictured is one my kids bought together for my 50th. Lifetime warranty. Michael hill is a millionaire with a chain of jewellery stores, even a golf course named after him. I'm told it was very expensive!!!

Russ

I'd say they're both. I like the look of a watch, and I've worn one off and on over the years, but I can never get used to the sensation of it on my wrist.

The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring.

I'd say they're both. I like the look of a watch, and I've worn one off and on over the years, but I can never get used to the sensation of it on my wrist.

The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring.

We only had enough money for one wedding ring so only my wife got a ring. I borrowed best mans ring for the day. Havnt worn one ever. Remember I was only 19 and wife 17

Russ

I have developed a full hipster neck beard. I trim it into a reasonably shaped beard if I need to look presentable. I think I have been clean shaven twice since March.

CD
Not sure if hipster means the the same over here, but I have one of those too. It only extends about an inch below the jaw line, and is trimmed regularly. I never had a permanent beard until just before last Christmas when I was working on a project where everyone else wore beards. The habit stuck.

mullet is highly underrated
Really, it isn't.

Car guys are really big on watches, for some reason.
I think it's an affinity to precision engineering. I've always favoured fairly plain watches with simple stainless straps. My daily wear is a very plain Breitling which is pretty indestructible and always accurate. It looks very similar to your TAG Heuer F1 - blue face, three white sub-dials but without the bezel. I also have an Omega Speedmaster but I find it a bit chunky, having fairly slim wrists. My favourite is a Tissot, also very plain, but it was an alternative to a wedding ring as I don't do jewellery.

I had long hair before, a few times. I never put it in a ponytail, but I did have mullet in the early 80s. :ohmy:

Here is the last time, about 12 years ago (in Dubrovnik).

View attachment 48323

CD

I had a completely different idea of your aspect, reality is surely better 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom