What are your interest/hobbies - besides cooking

Joisey pine lands? Ever watch any of the Game Warden shows? Some folks are just dumber than stumps. Frosts my cakes to see how many poachers are out there. I can't believe that some of them, after being cited/arrested ask if they can keep the poached fish.

Clothes or other things?

Clothes, household items. I was kind of half joking :wink:. I have several boards on Pinterest for decorating ideas - kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, wall and floor decor, Etc. I have other Hobbies as well, but limiting physical activities due to health issues right now.

Last edited:
Clothes, household items. I was kind of half joking :wink:

I'm a shopaholic when I get going. I love clothes shopping and used to be able to shop for clothes until I dropped. A 6 hour non-stop clothes shop was something I enjoyed and my main exercise! I'm also suffering a bit with various health issues recently - but I still shop a lot on-line. Not quite as satisfying...

I'm a guy, I hate shopping. I go shopping once a year. 3 or 4 tops and maybe a pair of jeans. That's it, I'm not complicated. My shopping time is like 15 mins, find a top I like and fits, then buy 3 or so but different colours.

I don't get women spending hours shopping, I just don't get it.

Russ

I'm a shopaholic when I get going. I love clothes shopping and used to be able to shop for clothes until I dropped. A 6 hour non-stop clothes shop was something I enjoyed and my main exercise! I'm also suffering a bit with various health issues recently - but I still shop a lot on-line. Not quite as satisfying...

I shop everywhere. TV, online. Remember Twiggy? Not long ago I saw her selling clothes on one of the shopping channels.

I'm watching an all day fashion show on TV right now.

I used to do bargello, and needlepoint too. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom