What did you cook, eat or drink today (November 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have this beverage over here that is tomato juice mixed with clam juice..sounds crazy, but it is quite good and is perfectly suited for savory cocktails. Goes well
with vodka for a cocktail called a Ceasar(similar to a Bloody Mary) or an ounce or two in beer
.View attachment 20802

Mmmm, Clamato, vodka, Worcestershire, fresh horseradish, and rim the glass with celery salt.

Haven't had one in ages.

Mmmm, Clamato, vodka, Worcestershire, fresh horseradish, and rim the glass with celery salt.

Haven't had one in ages.
Me neither, actually. I try to stay away from liquor these days..I may have one if we go out for dinner.
Have you ever tried Beefamato?? Now, there's a beverage for ya. I remember it being available many years ago.
Beefamato-Front-absurd-funny-odd-food-weird-kookychow.com_.jpg

Last edited:
I tried the videoing of the beef steak charring this afternoon. I manually focused the camera but just as I started, the neighbour's dogs decided to have an altercation with a few of the soi dogs (strays).

If you watch this, please turn the sound off.

I tried the videoing of the beef steak charring this afternoon. I manually focused the camera but just as I started, the neighbour's dogs decided to have an altercation with a few of the soi dogs (strays).

If you watch this, please turn the sound off.

I have now discovered how to disable the sound if I ever try this again. If it hadn't been the dogs it would have been some eeejit on a motorbike or an advertising truck or some divvy on a tractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom