What did you cook, eat or drink today (October 2018)?

A duck dish was eaten for lunch - recipe to follow.

fullsizeoutput_3c05.jpeg

Sheet pan meal. Everything but the noodles got roasted on a sheet pan. Italian sausage, red onion, fennel, fresh rosemary, with an orange juice, red wine vinegar dressing, with supremes.and fennel greens on top.

2018-10-14 17.28.57.jpg

Last edited:
The last of this batch of samosas. Predictable I know.

View attachment 19872

Yorky I made some too, my filling had tumeric in it and I took the advice of my son and mashed the potato and peas a wee bit. My sons reason made sense, create more area of the vegetable to absorb the flavour. I havnt used any of my last batch but will know when I do.

Russ

Evening from Aus.

BBQ rump steak, pasta primavera using angel hair for speed with sautéed leeks, shredded silver beet, asparagus & peas. Balsamic dressed greens & a cabbage salad dressed with salsa verde.

Was pretty quick considering I had to collect some of it from the garden & wash it first. We’ve a plague of tiny bugs that come in as it gets dark. Thankfully it was still fully light when I went out to collect lettuce, silverbeet & leaks.

A2D6D87D-3022-4F28-98C8-E1C9525447AC.jpeg

Evening from Aus.

BBQ rump steak, pasta primavera using angel hair for speed with sautéed leeks, shredded silver beet, asparagus & peas. Balsamic dressed greens & a cabbage salad dressed with salsa verde.

Was pretty quick considering I had to collect some of it from the garden & wash it first. We’ve a plague of tiny bugs that come in as it gets dark. Thankfully it was still fully light when I went out to collect lettuce, silverbeet & leaks.

View attachment 19896

Gorgeous fresh vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom