What did you cook/eat today (June 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak and kidley pie (for a change).

steak kidley june 1 s.jpg

I only used half the dough I made for my ravioli last night, so tonight I've got lasagne! No meat, just lots of onion, tomatoes, spinach, and cheese sauce with an egg in it. It's cooking at the moment, and I am hungry :D

I only used half the dough I made for my ravioli last night, so tonight I've got lasagne! No meat, just lots of onion, tomatoes, spinach, and cheese sauce with an egg in it. It's cooking at the moment, and I am hungry :D
Lovely - spinach and cheese is great.

Last night's dinner of a London Broil, grilled onions, and nuked Yukon Gold spuds topped with Herbs du Provence infused sour cream.

By coincidence my planned meal for this evening is pan fried steak with fried potatoes and onions. Not quite the same as yours but I hope that it looks as good.

By coincidence my planned meal for this evening is pan fried steak with fried potatoes and onions. Not quite the same as yours but I hope that it looks as good.
We are both having fried potatoes and onions.

Yorky, I lucked out with that steak last night. It was so tender and juicy. I hope your's was as well.

Tonight was grilled/bbq sauced chicken legs and thighs.

0603171810_HDR.jpg

Sides were baked beans and a salad.

Yorky, I lucked out with that steak last night. It was so tender and juicy. I hope your's was as well.

I am still 8 hours away from mine. I'm still of a mind to put mushrooms and/or eggs with it.

Still working on leftovers from before I made more leftovers. Pork and sauerkraut and mashed potatoes are gone! Hot dogs never spoil, so it will be on to new foods for a couple of days. ~ Best part of dinner was a dessert treat, which we don't have too often. However, the small Boston Cream Pie in the bakery department was calling our names...and followed us home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom