What did you cook/eat today (September 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got your kitchen back yet @Rocklobster?
Yes..finally...not 100% finished, but functional...we went two weeks without a gas stove, so since we got gas back three days ago my partner wants pasta every night...

0HashPB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived in Cadaques late yesterday afternoon and so, we went out for lunch today as we are leaving tomorrow for Barcelona ( 2 hours + ) ..

Here is what we shared ( This is filet mignon, filet of venison, lamb ( my husband ate that ) and filet of wild boar ) .. Melt in mouth ..

Last night we ate at my parents ..

FRANCESCAIOANBELLEVILLEMEATSTHREE20160327_143728.jpg

Arrived in Cadaques late yesterday afternoon and so, we went out for lunch today as we are leaving tomorrow for Barcelona ( 2 hours + ) ..

Here is what we shared ( This is filet mignon, filet of venison, lamb ( my husband ate that ) and filet of wild boar ) .. Melt in mouth ..

Last night we ate at my parents ..

View attachment 10140

Stunning!

They look good, whether they are vegan or not. How do they taste?
They were OK - I think they needed more chocolate. I used two heaped tbsp. cocoa powder to 12 ounces of flour. Next time I will double that. In place of eggs, I used golden syrup (UK product). Honey or maple syrup would substitute. The grated carrots add a bit of a coconut taste somehow. I need to tweak the recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom