What did you cook/eat today (September 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prawn sarnie.

8 s.jpg

Vegan (sigh) Chocolate and Carrot Muffins...
@morning glory, you are much too kind of a Mom. I would have told The Vegan One to do his own cooking...and cleaning up. If things aren't properly cleaned, no kitchen privileges for three days!

We went out to an Improv show with our son, so we stopped at an acceptable chain restaurant to eat afterwards. Each of us had a salad; Caesar for the guys, garden salad for moi. Hubby had a country fried chicken breast with French fries; son had a ribs and steak combo; I had fresh veggies (broccoli and baby carrots), and a pile of pulled pork...most of which came home with me because I was a bit of a piggy when it came to their yummy rolls with cinnamon-honey butter.

We're having grilled steaks and chicken breasts/thighs with baked potatoes and some grilled veggies today. Grand kids are in town for the weekend.

Do we have anyone on here that was affected by Harvey? My nephew and his family live in Alvin, and their house had about 12" of water inside it. I know it's not as much as some towns, but it is enough to have them out of their house for 3 to 4 months.

We're having grilled steaks and chicken breasts/thighs with baked potatoes and some grilled veggies today. Grand kids are in town for the weekend.

Do we have anyone on here that was affected by Harvey? My nephew and his family live in Alvin, and their house had about 12" of water inside it. I know it's not as much as some towns, but it is enough to have them out of their house for 3 to 4 months.

There is a thread about this: Hurricane Harvey: Central Texas Coast & Houston

We are up in Cadaques visiting my parents and in laws and sons, daughter in laws and 2 grandsons.

We had Brunch at one of my daughter in law´s who owns a Crepérie .. So, crépes ..

We shall leave early Monday for Barcelona .. So, just relaxing today ..

We are up in Cadaques visiting my parents and in laws and sons, daughter in laws and 2 grandsons.

We had Brunch at one of my daughter in law´s who owns a Crepérie .. So, crépes ..

We shall leave early Monday for Barcelona .. So, just relaxing today ..

Have a wonderful relax!
wow...crépes..mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom