What did you cook/eat today (September 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
2:05 PM
Each month, we start a new thread called "What did you cook/eat today?" Tell what you have cooked or eaten on that day. As simple as that. The thread is simply to show what you have prepared and/or eaten because it varies so much from person to person and from country to country. Feel free to also cover any meal or snack that you have eaten during the day. And we love photos!

Last night I made a pasta dish that consisted of bacon, spring onion, garlic, chicken & whole button mushrooms pan fried then deglazed with white wine & then cream added. I boiled pasta shells in salted water adding broccoli florets & zucchini slices for the last couple of minutes. Drained then added straight into the creamy sauce.

I used just 200gm of dry pasta for 4 of us with 3 zucchini & a large head of broccoli so it was quite light on the pasta aspect.

Last night I made a pasta dish that consisted of bacon, spring onion, garlic, chicken & whole button mushrooms pan fried then deglazed with white wine & then cream added. I boiled pasta shells in salted water adding broccoli florets & zucchini slices for the last couple of minutes. Drained then added straight into the creamy sauce.

I used just 200gm of dry pasta for 4 of us with 3 zucchini & a large head of broccoli so it was quite light on the pasta aspect.

I did a pasta dish too. Vegan again (sigh). But it could be made 'meaty' :hyper:. You see how much I'm craving meat?

I made a spicy vegan mince, pepper and black bean pasta. The pasta was all the little bits of pasta left over in packets, hence the mixed shapes. It could be an entry for The CookingBites Recipe Challenge...

20170901_191548.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom