What did you cook or eat today (April 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening we joined 2 close friends at a pub doing a comedy evening. Afterwards we went to a Turkish restaurant for a slap up meal. We started with the hot meze for 4 then onto the main meal for 4, rice, lamb and chicken shish, lamb chops and ribs. We bought some chicken and lamb home because we couldn't eat all of it.

20190421_210509.jpg

20190421_213000(1).jpg

This evening we joined 2 close friends at a pub doing a comedy evening. Afterwards we went to a Turkish restaurant for a slap up meal. We started with the hot meze for 4 then onto the main meal for 4, rice, lamb and chicken shish, lamb chops and ribs. We bought some chicken and lamb home because we couldn't eat all of it.

View attachment 23874

View attachment 23875

A veritable feast. I was also out tonight - photos tomorrow but I think not as good as your meal looks.

Ham was beautiful last night, kids said the baste/ sauce was best ever, funny thing was it was exactly the same as other times.hersheys banana loaf and custard was a hit too.

Russ

Excuse Me!!!!!

This is Tori & Ben's Ribeye, their own slow grown Longhorn, 48 days hung. The best beef available in England according to The Times, you do not need a condiment.

Yeah, but Lu had tomato ketchup, I had English mustard.

I love eye fillet ...... With a garlic sauce I make. Some call it steak Dianne.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom