What did you cook or eat today (August 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham and bean soup, coming up soon (as soon as MrsTasty decides she's hungry :unsure: ).
908688DD-37D0-4F0F-B8D9-02D084BC161F.jpeg

The picture keeps loading upside down, even though it is right side up in my file
The trick is to edit it, rotate so its wrong, put it back again so its correct and save. It's to do with the picture having been taken on a device such as a tablet or phone that knows when to auto rotate, but either the application or your mobile device's settings (like mine) have fixed it in a certain orientation (mine is fixed into portrait mode to stop it switching to landscape when I hold it at a certain angle due to my left wrist being fixed surgically in a certain position). Basically the device thought it should have switched orientation but couldn't and has tagged the photo accordingly, so the server here reads that tag and sets the orientation to the tag. Opening, rotating twice, and saving overwrites the tag with the corrected orientation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tea tonight was cheesy bread toast, baked beans and two poached eggs on top. A bit of cheese between the beans n eggs. It was very good. I love simple foods.

Russ

I also just finished my nighttime cup of tea and two crinkle crunch ginger biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom