What did you cook or eat today (February 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orichette with roasted grape tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and pesto, with some garlic bread.

Never mind ... I googled for it.

It's the pasta, a type from Apulia in southern Italy. I thought I'd looked up every kind of pasta, but I missed this one. It almost looks like a shell pasta.

Take a walk down the pasta aisle in an Italian market. You'll be amazed. And there won't even be some of the hand made fresh pastas that abound.

I suppose there are a lot of pastas out there that are not standard fair. I'll have to keep myself aware of those, if I can.

It's the pasta, a type from Apulia in southern Italy. I thought I'd looked up every kind of pasta, but I missed this one. It almost looks like a shell pasta.
“Little ears” I believe.

It’s very common in Sydney served with garlic, chopped broccoli, olive oil & Parmesan cheese.

Yep, Orecchiette “small ears” from Puglia, they are made with durum wheat flour. How many Orecchiette I’ve made with my paternal nonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom