What did you cook or eat today (February 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A home delivery of a 4 course menu , gifted to us through my husband's job. It was good, but not great. It was a fun thing to experience though 😊 I could not eat all the green things and the soup, due to lacking a colon. So I had some fries with my main 🤣

Tempura battered salmon, with ( discolored) avocado cream and wakame salad.

Tom ka kai soup with fresh veg

Skrei ( a white fish) fillet with basil sauce and vegetable garnish.

Lemon meringue tart.

I enjoyed the skrei, was a new fish for me.

A home delivery of a 4 course menu , gifted to us through my husband's job. It was good, but not great. It was a fun thing to experience though 😊 I could not eat all the green things and the soup, due to lacking a colon. So I had some fries with my main 🤣

View attachment 58217
Tempura battered salmon, with ( discolored) avocado cream and wakame salad.
View attachment 58218

Tom ka kai soup with fresh veg
View attachment 58219
Skrei ( a white fish) fillet with basil sauce and vegetable garnish.
View attachment 58220

Lemon meringue tart.

I enjoyed the skrei, was a new fish for me.

Tom Kha Kai Soup! Oh my, I just love it! It’s one of the dish I absolutely have to have when in London at a fantastic Thai restaurant we found nearby Paddington.

Last night we did another restaurant at home night, going for a Cote at Home Apre Ski box.
It was delicious; I had forgotten just how much l love fondue!
So we had cheese fondue, sourdough baguette, sausage with lentils, coq au vin and some other bits. There were also lemon meringue with chocolate fondue (but these remain uneaten).

After a year of more or less isolation it almost felt like eating out - but the washing up still needed to be done afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom