What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDUBS Sausage and egg Casserole:
The only problem I've encountered is baking 1 minute extra may burn it, one minute early out of the oven and it's not done.
So I put the oven on Convection and cut the temp back.
Baking casseroles with eggs is tricky.

Fimages.media-allrecipes.com%2Fuserphotos%2F828925.jpg

Is it again the rule to post the recipe? Pronounce that again, I'm Scottish.

Recipe: KDUBS Sausage and egg Casserole:

[Mod edit: Recipe moved to new Recipe thread (MG)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Recipes need to be posted as new threads (with the Recipe prefix). There is good reason for this - unless they have a thread of their own they won't show up on our search facility and simply become 'lost' and buried in another thread. I will move the recipe to a new thread with a link back here.

Last edited:
KDUBS Sausage and egg Casserole:
The only problem I've encountered is baking 1 minute extra may burn it, one minute early out of the oven and it's not done.
So I put the oven on Convection and cut the temp back.
Baking casseroles with eggs is tricky.

View attachment 54265

Recipe: KDUBS Sausage and egg Casserole:

[Mod edit: Recipe moved to new Recipe thread (MG)]
The rule requiring a recipe only applies if you're partaking in a recipe challenge. No need to link to a recipe if you're just sharing something you've cooked on this forum.

By the way, I like the decision to use a crescent roll crust.

I can't have oysters but that's a good looking recipe. Also, and I hope this doesn't offend you. I absolutely get a kick out of the end of your videos when you try your dish. You make this humming noise and then a comment about how it's so good.
Hahaha.... I don't upload the videos where occasionally the recipe didn't work so well, and didn't taste the best.

• Lol or Haha
Reactions: mjd
The rule requiring a recipe only applies if you're partaking in a recipe challenge. No need to link to a recipe if you're just sharing something you've cooked on this forum.

Mod.Comment:

To clarify - all recipes need to be posted as new recipe threads. No need to link them back to this thread but you can if you wish.

I've been busy today and skipped Coffee and Breakfast, waiting on package deliveries.

I had a couple Microwaved Quesadillas, that's about the all.

I took a friend to lunch today. We went to Fuzzy's Taco Shop, known for their Mexican street tacos. I had spicy shredded pork, and my friend had one chicken and one brisket. I ordered mine on corn tortillas, and he ordered his on flour. They came out all flour, so they made two on corn for me, and left the flour ones with us. My friend ate one, I brought one home for tonight.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.12.18 PM.png

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom