What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I made what I hope will be my last Boboli Crust Pizza.

View attachment 55548

Boboli makes an excellent crust for home Microwave Pizzas, but I want to turn now to making my own Pizza Dough and Crusts.

This Pizza has Bacon, Scallion and Seranno Pepper. The Cheese is a Colby Jack.
TastyReuben has some great pizza dough recipes.

My dinner for tonight: split peas falafel with pommes frites and a small salad. Stay healthy
img_20210122_2323493342854091683407200.jpg

I will likely brainstorm my own Dough recipes. I'm sure TastyReuben has some fine recipes, but I would only use them to get some ideas and wouldn't follow them to the letter.

Making Pizza dough is not something you can freestyle. It is more science than art. You might want to start with a proven recipe, such as one of TR's. Once you have a few pizzas under your belt, then you can do some experimenting. You can do what you want, but I'm just sayin' what I would do -- and I've mentioned many times how I feel about recipes.

CD

Making Pizza dough is not something you can freestyle. It is more science than art. You might want to start with a proven recipe, such as one of TR's. Once you have a few pizzas under your belt, then you can do some experimenting. You can do what you want, but I'm just sayin' what I would do -- and I've mentioned many times how I feel about recipes.

CD

We shall see. I have confidence in my creative capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom