What did you cook or eat today (January 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass placemats đź‘Ť
Yeah, well, you know...our biscuits look like this and are not sweet:

1612121758195.png

And English biscuits could look something like this:

1612122003328.png

Also we have banana bread that is not really a bread at all but more like a cake.

So I just never know about "English" and "American English" because there are several things besides biscuits and cookies (and banana bread) that are completely different.

Napped a good part of the day away after returning from the grocer.

I did a quick fix of a Stefano's Pepperoni Calzone. I love those things.

PepperoniCalzoneTomato.png

I got a white square porcelain plate for photography. It let's me adjust exposure a bit differently than the red dinnerware I have. I put a tomato on for a side and some color.

This is not a criticism. Just wanted to let you know that if you ever redo this video, it's hard to hear you over the sizzling (during the time you are cooking the meat).

Like most of your recipes, it looks so simple to make (that's all you!) and delicious. Added it to my list of things to try.
Thankyou, appreciate the feedback re the sound. It's something I need to do something about. Cheers.

It’s my Dad’s birthday tomorrow. We can’t visit as my parents have “bubbled” with my brother, so that

I’ll drop this on the doorstep tomorrow. Really I made it for me nephew (whose 2 and loves cake).

View attachment 56333
Too cute! Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom