What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh batch of air fryer bagels for our breakfasts this week.

I’m with you on that. But I will be honest I was pulling for him. Just because of his streak. Hotdogs......not a big fan. I’ll eat one off the grill as long as it is not burnt. Some people like them black. A lady at work made chili cheese cole slaw dogs one day. She gave me one and I didn’t really want it. Don’t know what she did but it was really good.
That's the only way I will eat a hot dog, burnt with chili, cheese, onion, and mustard. I will do that about once a decade. I have to have lots of ice cold beer with it. I haven't eaten a hot dog in about 7-8 years, maybe longer.

That's the only way I will eat a hot dog, burnt with chili, cheese, onion, and mustard. I will do that about once a decade. I have to have lots of ice cold beer with it. I haven't eaten a hot dog in about 7-8 years, maybe longer.
So we had those footlongs - each one was probably two good-sized hotdogs. Six in a pack, one each over three nights equals six regular hot dogs over three days.

That'll probably be the last hot dogs we have this year.

When I was a kid my mom used to roll up hot dogs in crescent roll dough and bake them. We ate that a lot. We also had them a variety of other ways. She tried to be creative, I give her that. Not a fan of bologna, either, and for the same reason, we just ate it too often. As soon as I hit adulthood I wanted foods that we couldn't afford growing up, like good cuts of beef and expensive seafood.

Haven't been around for a while so popping back

Tonight I needed to use up some leftovers so I have reheated baked pumpkin, parsnip mash to which I added garlic cream & spinach. Grabbed a barramundi fillet out of the freezer earlier which I just pan fried in butter.
Pretty simple but delicious

View attachment 43016

Barramundi is my fave fish, by a street. Last time I was on the gc I had it three nights in a row.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom