What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is chicken thighs smoked in a cupcake/muffin pan. It was made famous in US BBQ circuits by BBQ Pitmaster Myron Mixon.

I've never made them. I've never had an interest in making them. Maybe if I ate one, I would change my mind.

CD

They are really good, especially if you like blackberries, since blackberry jam is part of the sauce /glaze.

Fresh basil gnocchi, with a sauce of cherry heirloom tomatoes, onion, garlic, white wine, pine nuts, basil, Parm R.

Oh how I would love to join you now 😍
Now, it's just a basic meat sauce, but this is one thing I make without a recipe. I had some Italian sausage to use up, so I browned that, deglazed with a little wine, in with a lot of garlic and dried herbs, red pepper flakes, tomato paste, a can of crushed toms, a can of diced toms, a little pinch of sugar, and fresh basil, parm cheese, and olive oil at the end. Maybe I'm forgetting a couple of other things. Oh, a little chicken broth to thin it at one point.

The leftover sauce will go on a pizza dough tonight. 😋

Should I post the recipe in the recipe section or today's bread?

All recipes should be posted as new threads in the section of the forum which best fits. This is because they are not searcheable either by Google or our own search engine if they are embedded in another thread.

So click on 'new thread' and choose from the list, where it fits the best. In this case: Bread Making, Baking and Cakes.

All recipes should be posted as new threads in the section of the forum which best fits. This is because they are not searcheable either by Google or our own search engine if they are embedded in another thread.

So click on 'new thread' and choose from the list, where it fits the best. In this case: Bread Making, Baking and Cakes.
I'm looking forward to seeing that recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom