What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a polentone, in my opinion your delicious dish needs to be put on this. I would sleep like a baby after eating two helpings and a shot of Grappa View attachment 44141

ahha, you're right, I'm a polentone, but honestly I I didn't have the guts to make polenta too with this hot (32C)
I'm in that time of the year where I need to empty part of the cupboard and the fridge before leaving for summer holidays...today sausages, maybe tomorrow Panettone :laugh:

Wow! That explains it. So he is a professional weight lifter? Just being nosey... :)
No just been going gym for years, I pack his lunch bag each morning & today I took all the tubs out of fridge to put in his bag & off he went, I didn't realise I gave him 1 wrong tub which only had raw green cabbage in 😂, not the rice/chicken/veg meal🙈

Just to ad more language confusion, celeriac is commonly called celery root here. Chicory here is not the same plant as endive, although sometimes called curly endive. Chicory is kind of a weed, planted in fields for livestock to eat. It is also used in coffee blends in parts of the south to make the coffee stronger (cajun coffee).

CD

i don't know if the US has it but in the UK we have 'Camp Coffee'. It's a liquid 'coffee' that has a main ingredient of chicory extract.

No just been going gym for years, I pack his lunch bag each morning & today I took all the tubs out of fridge to put in his bag & off he went, I didn't realise I gave him 1 wrong tub which only had raw green cabbage in 😂, not the rice/chicken/veg meal🙈

Dear me! I guess he wasn't too happy about that. Must have been tough for him during lockdown (gyms in the UK have only just re-opened).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom