What did you cook or eat today (July 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomodori a riso - Rice stuffed tomatoes roman style

Cod looks lovely. Those mushy peas look almost black though - have we got another colour balance issue like the one you had with the burger?

They look a lot darker on the image than they actually looked in the kitchen. There was another image outside in which they look nearer the correct colour.

They still look a rather dark. Wasn't it green that was the issue in the burger pics?

Yes. But that all occurred when the animated .gif was made and it was different. The mushies were dark though but not as dark as in the first image.

My first meal in July 2021 is a breakfast, featuring breakfast quesadillas with an orange.

full.jpg

The quesadillas include three eggs mixed with half n half, scallion, Serrano pepper, tomato, bacon and melted cheese in folded flour tortillas.

Yes. But that all occurred when the animated .gif was made and it was different. The mushies were dark though but not as dark as in the first image.

I've had car colors over the years that have not looked right in photos. I haven't done any serious research to find out why. Greens are one of the colors, although not all greens.

If you want to see really freaky things happen with colors, convert a few images from RGB to CMYK in Photoshop (something needed for magazine printing). Some colors, no problem. Other colors, nightmares to correct.

CD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom