What did you cook or eat today (July 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But that all occurred when the animated .gif was made and it was different. The mushies were dark though but not as dark as in the first image.

I've re processed the image with particular accent on the peas. This "lightened" image is closer to the correct colour.

I like how you critique a photo that's better than what many of us can post on our best day. :)

Well thank you kind Sir. But as you very well know I use a rather old phone to take photos (Samsung Galaxy S7) and natural light. No tricks. Camera set to auto. So if I can't get it in focus I know I'm not well! I did (and do) have a terrible migraine.

Well thank you kind Sir. But as you very well know I use a rather old phone to take photos (Samsung Galaxy S7) and natural light. No tricks. Camera set to auto. So if I can't get it in focus I know I'm not well! I did (and do) have a terrible migraine.
I hope you're feeling better soon, and just tell people it's soft focus because it was part of a romantic, candlelit dinner.

What, no one else has a meal of sausages and beans before a little romance?! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom