What did you cook or eat today (June 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back from a lovely visit to Delft.

We started with some traditional mint tea.

Then I had a pita bread with feta & z'atar dip which was delicious. I also had sweet potato fries and spinach borek.

My husband had shoarma with hummus, two salads and a pita.

It was delicious and definitely value for money, only 35 eur for all this and three rounds of mint tea.

Subway is to sub sandwiches what McDonalds is to burgers. It will do in a hurry, but not something I'd choose if I had a choice. The best chain sub-sandwich shop I have found is Jersey Mike's. I know they are nationwide in the US, but don't know beyond that. I'm not even sure how much of the US they cover.

CD

I get the 6 inch melt, I love it, with lots of red onions. And heaps of mayo.

Russ

No, he was a brother in law. My SIL was my wife's sister, making her husband a BIL. Their kids were my nieces.

His father was a complete a$$hat, so at least my BIL was a nice guy. He just had an insatiable need to do things better than me. He had a good career going, and plenty of things he did well, so I never understood why he couldn't just admit to himself that I was better at something.

CD

Is this a stupid question? How do you stuff crab meat in prawns?
Butterfly prawns, put crabmeat with breadcrumbs and seasonings in the top, wrap with bacon that is partially cooked first so they arent swimming in grease, bake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom