What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is torture looking at those carbs. First weigh in tomorrow. Last nights keto. Braised stuffed peppers with sour cream gravy and cauliflower mash. pud the usual. The mash was splendid. I stuffed the peppers with veal and pork mince, the diet is working. I would normally eat two peppers, but I was full after one.
1623556078938.png
1623556099792.png
1623556119799.png
1623556143700.png

Shrimp cocktail,homemade. Shrimp were cleaned,frozen, so thst was a shortcut.
Rye flat crisp.
Mayo,tomato concentrate, lemon juice,chilli ground. I might have wanted something pickled on the side, well next time.
Exhausting week, but felt happy and reenergized after finally meeting my boyfriend in person. After 7 weeks.💙💙🌠🌠

A lot of fatigue is still present, so after taking the vacc(4h travel) will take an easy day. Hopefully.

Popcorn is ready for the football stream.

Shrimp cocktail,homemade. Shrimp were cleaned,frozen, so thst was a shortcut.
Rye flat crisp.
Mayo,tomato concentrate, lemon juice,chilli ground. I might have wanted something pickled on the side, well next time.
Exhausting week, but felt happy and reenergized after finally meeting my boyfriend in person. After 7 weeks.💙💙🌠🌠

View attachment 65254

View attachment 65255

A lot of fatigue is still present, so after taking the vacc(4h travel) will take an easy day. Hopefully.

Popcorn is ready for the football stream.

Shrimp cocktail is something I haven’t had in a such long time, dunno exactly why. I loved and still love it!
I’m glad you and your boyfriend met at last :love:

Cumin pappadoms and plain ones, with garlic naans. And butter chicken.
Cheese board to start with home made pate and crackers, curried onions and gerkins ( pickles).
Pate was 500gms livers and made 3 X pottles. Two gone.

Russ

What is a pappadom?

Cumin pappadoms and plain ones, with garlic naans. And butter chicken.
Cheese board to start with home made pate and crackers, curried onions and gerkins ( pickles).
Pate was 500gms livers and made 3 X pottles. Two gone.

Russ

Another language thing. We use the name gherkin here, too, but we use it to refer to small pickles, about the size of your thumb. Larger pickles are just... pickles.

CD

Another language thing. We use the name gherkin here, too, but we use it to refer to small pickles, about the size of your thumb. Larger pickles are just... pickles.

CD

I always use the double use of the word and cilantro/ coriander also so folks that don't understand this old kiwi lingo. Gerkins are thumb size here as well.

Russ

Yes, I often use both the US and UK words for things in posts on this forum -- if I remember to do it.

CD

Same here, I'm also doing the same on other murican sites as well so we all know what's going on. Like the boot /trunk Bonnet/ hood thing there. I always use murican terminology, on car sites.

Russ

Shrimp cocktail is something I haven’t had in a such long time, dunno exactly why. I loved and still love it!
I’m glad you and your boyfriend met at last :love:
It happens, we do not know why. Same with moussaka or other dishes I live. Being tired takes away lot oif the creative energy...who knows what else...

I had the cocktail alone,as he had to dash to get picked up by a friend, as he cannot drive yet, plus his car won't start.. . But it was festive, celebratory👍🌠

Oh yes,at last at last we met in person💙🍀💙

Beef fillet today with chips and peas. Beef pan fried 45 + 30 seconds then subjected to the blowlamp. It was very overcast, almost dark and I couldn't get the settings for the light right before the meal was going to be cold so I gave up. This was the best I could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom