What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

Catch up.

Pork and Chorizo Burger.

Something I do when I'm out of ideas.

Couple of good quality pork sausages. Fry 'em up till they've taken on a good colour and let them cool slightly. Fry up some onions, mushrooms, garlic, peppers, bacon, ham, whatever.
Cook some tagliatelle till it's Alan dente.
Add some cream and mustard to the pan, I usually use wholegrain. slice up the sausage and also add to the pan. Heat till it looks good enough to eat, drain and add the tagliatelle.

Something I do when I'm out of ideas.

Couple of good quality pork sausages. Fry 'em up till they've taken on a good colour and let them cool slightly. Fry up some onions, mushrooms, garlic, peppers, bacon, ham, whatever.
Cook some tagliatelle till it's Alan dente.
Add some cream and mustard to the pan, I usually use wholegrain. slice up the sausage and also add to the pan. Heat till it looks good enough to eat, drain and add the tagliatelle.

View attachment 38484
Yes please

Russ

I have a home kill rolled shoulder of lamb sitting in the oven ready to,cook later. Sunday is family day so the request was hot meat sammies, with cheese relish and Mint jelly. It's a fave here.

Me this morning a cup of tea and a yo yo biscuit. My top 2 faves. It's nearly 11.30 am here.

Russ

Last night it was the humble pork meatball Banh Mi.

Recipe - Meatball Bahn Mi

36788-albums1144-picture8207.jpg

Spicy mayo, meatballs, carrot/radish slaw (usually use daikon, but had radish on hand), fresh cilantro/coriander leaves and I had thinly sliced jalapeno and Fresno chilis on mine. Made a 2-1/2 batches of meatballs, freezing some uncooked for next time. Bread was store bought from Publix bakery. I've also made sliders with the meatball mix and fixings.

Last night it was the humble pork meatball Banh Mi.

View attachment 38507

Spicy mayo, meatballs, carrot/radish slaw (usually use daikon, but had radish on hand), fresh cilantro/coriander leaves and I had thinly sliced jalapeno and Fresno chilis on mine. Made a 2-1/2 batches of meatballs, freezing some uncooked for next time. Bread was store bought from Publix bakery. I've also made sliders with the meatball mix and fixings.

Looks and sounds sooo tasty! 👍

Back
Top Bottom