What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

That looks really good! Do you make your own burgers?
Sarana x

I have done, in the past, but they were not really successful. I currently have two sources of decent burgers so I use those.

I have done, in the past, but they were not really successful. I currently have two sources of decent burgers so I use those.
I have a really good Deli just down the road Yorky and the make their own, I do buy their Venison burgers that are really good. I have attempted to make my own burgers and they were not that great either! I found it very difficult to bind the mixture enough to stand up to the cooking without falling apart.
Anyway that burger looks totally delicious!

Sarana x

I found it very difficult to bind the mixture enough to stand up to the cooking without falling apart.

Sarana x

That was always my problem.

It was extremely messy. But my burgers usually are.

The building of it is here: #64

Beef with lots of pepper

Another cold and rainy evening here in Brittany. I wanted something warm to eat in front of the fire .. and what better than 'rice & potato soup'. I know that I posted this on here fairly recently - but it's such a good soup that it deserves to be posted twice.

I ate four bowlfuls of this in front of the fire and, amazingly, I'm still awake.

My mother was Welsh but I'm fairly certain that she would have made a soup like this if she'd been Italian.

I have a really good Deli just down the road Yorky and the make their own, I do buy their Venison burgers that are really good. I have attempted to make my own burgers and they were not that great either! I found it very difficult to bind the mixture enough to stand up to the cooking without falling apart.

Sarana x
I recently found a burger pattie ready made and pre cooked. They are amazingly good and quick to cook. They are Angel bay brand.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom