What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

I am happy that you and your family are safe. I am worried about Luca his wife and little Carlo they in home in Napoli. It will be ok in the end I hope, all we can do is pray and hope. I keep watching Rai Uno to understand what going on, business must be in danger of getting broke.
My prayers are with you and family Bella,

Sarana x

Thank you very much for your prayers

I’m watching right now TG1, Naples is following well the rules like in the rest of Italy, and yes, business is in danger everywhere.. at the moment, Lombardy is the worst about contagious.

I’m going to eat something now...

Last edited:
Sausage & Maple Swede Traybake. Sausages, swede, red onion, cumin, apples, red wine vinegar and thyme.

Was quite yummy.

These were mini pizzas. I used fresh bread rolls but tore out a little of the insides (and ate it) before adding the tomato sauce. Not a good idea. Once "cooked" the sauce soaked through the bread and made the base very soggy. Didn't affect the taste but I won't do it again.

Ciao a tutti,

Today I make seafood. White wine, cream, garlic, fresh peas, little Tropea onions, olive, Mussel, squid, prawn and small San Marzano. This I serve with home made walnut flour Spaghetti. Ray says he will take picture when done.
Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom