What did you cook or eat today (March 2020)?

Just baked soda bread to go with our dinner. Making pancakes next.

Ciao a tutti.
Today I try make something I no make since I home in Napoli. This dish very popular when I young woman.
I will start by make Soffrito. Then I will marinade chicken fillet in natural yoghurt garlic a little Oregano and sage an little lemon juice.
I see if work.

Post picture later.
Sarana x

:cry: :hyper::dance::banghead:
So I now convince I go crazy, just check fridge have no yoghurt!!!!!

Sarana x
We're down to our last pot. Trying to hold off until tomorrow or Friday before going out again.

Do you have any sour cream or cream fraiche or even buttermilk? Those would do in a pinch, probably.

Breakfast was two fried eggs with a slice of bacon, some melted smoked Gouda and mushrooms. And half a grapefruit.

Lunch is likely to be steamed Swiss chard with bell pepper and a slice of bacon.

Dinner is likely to be a lamb chop with more mushrooms and peppers, maybe with Thai basil.

I have to catch up.
Thursday I made eggplant lasagna- really good - lots of Cheese.
Friday G cooked baby back ribs. Fell off the bone. Saturday I made meat loaf with garlic smashed turnips, peas and salad. Sunday was left overs. Monday night crawfish etoufee. Last night take out boiled crawfish
Yesterday G took a wild pig roast out of the freezer. Not sure how he wants to cook it.
I will try to remember to take pictures.

I have to catch up.
Thursday I made eggplant lasagna- really good - lots of Cheese.
Friday G cooked baby back ribs. Fell off the bone. Saturday I made meat loaf with garlic smashed turnips, peas and salad. Sunday was left overs. Monday night crawfish etoufee. Last night take out boiled crawfish
Yesterday G took a wild pig roast out of the freezer. Not sure how he wants to cook it.
I will try to remember to take pictures.

You are feasting in the face of adversity. :okay:

morning glory.
Isn't that what we do?
Cooking is therapy - so is eating .
I am so glad to have that excess of protein in the freezers
Every few days one of us will make a quick run to the produce market for fresh veggies and fruit. I may not plan a weeks worth of protein but I do try to plan and purchase a weeks worth of produce.
George cracks me up.
The grocery sale papers are in. You would think the cupboard was bare.
"Honey, Rouses has this on sale, Albertsons has that on sale. Maybe I could pick up what you need to make banana pudding. " :love:
That's my man.

Back
Top Bottom