What did you cook or eat today (March 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very thick, left over white bean soup. And, yes. That is Kale..

Being of Italian origins, my extended family drank wine from stemless glasses often. My mom didn't like the idea, but everyone else considered it normal.

CD
I think in formal settings at at celebratory dinners...but wine consumption being so common there, I think they just grab a glass from the cupboard..lol..I lived in the south country so it was rural for the most part..different lifestyles probably..just like anywhere else..

There is a hatted Italian restaurant in the country not far from me (hats are the 🇦🇺 version of Michelin stars) that only serve wine in hand made pottery tumblers.

And yes. The food is amazing. The cheesemaker I work for did a collaboration with them in 2020 and it was the venue for our end of year team party.

He's likes to express his inner self...He's a Fartist
He says it's a sign of good colon health. He must have the healthiest colon on this planet! He comes from a line of champions from what I hear from other family members.

Just finished a big ole' pot of my Paniolo (that's Hawaiian for Cowboy) Chili.
It's cooling out in the garage, so now not only does the inside of our house smell tasty, so does the outside :thankyou:
IMG_1450.JPG

We'll eat this on Tuesday after my session with my personal trainer, I like to have dinner ready to go ahead of time on those days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom