What did you cook or eat today (March 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was picking up my MINI from the shop (big ouch), and stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for a Sourdough Jack, which I haven't had in a few years. Just the burger and a small iced tea were over 8-bucks. That's too much for fast food, IMHO.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 5.58.06 PM.jpg

CD

I was picking up my MINI from the shop (big ouch), and stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for a Sourdough Jack, which I haven't had in a few years. Just the burger and a small iced tea were over 8-bucks. That's too much for fast food, IMHO.

View attachment 82912

CD
Well if you are griping about $8, I won't ask what it cost you to ransom the Mini from the shop...extortionists!

Didn't have you down as an ice tea man. :)

Russ

Love it. Keep in mind, good US iced tea is not the same as something like English tea on ice. It is brewed darker and has a stronger flavor to it. In the US South, it is usually "sweet tea," which has a abundance of sugar added while it is still hot and steeping. That's too sweet for me. I usually drink it unsweetened, or mix unsweetened and sweet tea 50/50 for moderately sweet tea.

CD

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I completely did, as he is from Texas. If it wasn't sweet tea, well that would just be an egregious error resulting from his New Jersey roots!

See my reply to rascal. Southern sweet tea goes too far for me. As I have often posted, I don't have a big sweet tooth.

CD

Love it. Keep in mind, good US iced tea is not the same as something like English tea on ice. It is brewed darker and has a stronger flavor to it. In the US South, it is usually "sweet tea," which has a abundance of sugar added while it is still hot and steeping. That's too sweet for me. I usually drink it unsweetened, or mix unsweetened and sweet tea 50/50 for moderately sweet tea.

CD
Ok, you've been around tr too much. :) :)
Had you down as black Strong corfee!!
:)
Russ

See my reply to rascal. Southern sweet tea goes too far for me. As I have often posted, I don't have a big sweet tooth.

CD
I know, it's genetic. New Jersians don't drink sweet tea.

Edited to add yes, I like 1/2 n 1/2. No artificial sweet ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom