What did you cook or eat today (March 2023)?

Sunday - So many things.

Frittata of zucchini, sweet potato, bacon & feta.
Chicken curry - coconut & red lentil with peas
Zucchini soup - Neil Perry’s version
Chicken cacciatore

Sunday night - hotteok stuffed with lup cheong

Broccoli with sesame
Bulgogi roasted mushrooms
Japchae. (Veg)
cucumber salad
Kimchi
E296C9A1-1461-498B-BCB8-53ABFC7C6A41.jpeg
CD094500-25D6-483C-B8DC-5DA609BDD1B0.jpeg

Monday - Leg ham & a bean, fig & feta salad that I hybridized from a few recipes I read on the internet

E5B10005-B2BD-4A19-9A4F-83DA64145E27.jpeg

Tuesday- Barramundi dredged in seasoned potato starch panfried with green beans & asparagus with my favourite cucumber, avo, feta & dill salad.

Some people are just very lucky. It's unfair. I swear I get fat from just existing. :laugh:
My husband has a good metabolism. He eats twice as much as I do but doesn't gain much weight.

My husband has a good metabolism. He eats twice as much as I do but doesn't gain much weight.
Heh, same with my husband. He's been the same weight his entire life! Like I said, some people are just very lucky. A doctor once told me to follow my husband's example to lose weight, because he was skinny! I had trouble not the roll over the floor laughing..

I'm in the middle of making Grandma Pizza... this is turning out to be more work then it may be worth!
We go to this neighborhood American-Italian restaurant and always order Grandma Pizza, I had no idea that this is such a big deal in New York state!

Back
Top Bottom