What did you cook or eat today (March 2023)?

Vegetable Pulao

20230306_175057.jpg

20230306_181351.jpg
Served with vegan roasted "duck".

Doesn't sound very yummy but when I do hush puppies I'll do that as a side.
Just fresh not pickled??

Russ
Fried dill pickle chips are awesome. I make them from time to time. Those you do use a dipping sauce, most people in the US use ranch I think.

Yes! I love homemade pizza. But I got paid to eat this one plus got my money back, so...
Can you please post tastys pizza recipe or a link to it?

Royal (as someone else named it) special fried rice.

It's got chicken, pork belly, shrimp, red bell, onions, carrots, ginger, garlic, peas, bean sprouts, baby corn, green peas, shiitakes, green onions, egg, rice and various Asian condiments.

It's the only fried rice i will eat.

20230306_175402.jpg

Royal (as someone else named it) special fried rice.

It's got chicken, pork belly, shrimp, red bell, onions, carrots, ginger, garlic, peas, bean sprouts, baby corn, green peas, shiitakes, green onions, egg, rice and various Asian condiments.

It's the only fried rice i will eat.

View attachment 96939
I'm doing similar tonight. Quick and easy

Russ

I like Moscow Mules. Despite what most American bars think, this drink needs fresh mint with the vodka, lime, and ginger beer.

The problem is that fresh mint goes bad quickly. At least it does if you don’t do this:

516BBE79-AC11-49E2-A771-79159E8C3501.jpeg

Frozen mint doesn’t look pretty, but it does the job. And, it lasts…well, a long time.

I like Moscow Mules. Despite what most American bars think, this drink needs fresh mint with the vodka, lime, and ginger beer.

The problem is that fresh mint goes bad quickly. At least it does if you don’t do this:

View attachment 96946

Frozen mint doesn’t look pretty, but it does the job. And, it lasts…well, a long time.

I have mint for Africa here.

Russ

View attachment 96946

I just keep mine outside. It's cheaper, easier and thrives plus it looks much better even in winter. Hubby takes the lawnmower to it periodically so it doesn't escape into the lawn. All that does is give me a new fresh crop...

Back
Top Bottom