What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
3:50 AM
Simply tell us what you cooked or ate today. Photos appreciated but not at all necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely another cold soup day. Way too hot for anything else.

20240301_181029.jpg

Avocado, chilli and coconut soup with brown basmati rice.

Can anyone else see a face?

20240226_173414.jpg

It was a church occasion, I gathered with 3 of my high school friends. It was rather dramatic, unintended, one of them fell down (blood pressure drop) during mass, so we called Ambulance, she is ok now. Was a few days ago.
Some traditional salami (kulen, kulenova seka), gouda, cherry tomatoes, home baked sunflower crackers, not in the picture, walnuts, olives and some store bought amoretti (I think)sweets, and a rose wine, that was mostly left undrunk.

20240224_091430.jpg

Corn flour, 1 spoon of chia, soy milk+egg pancakes. If I fry too many of them for breakfast, I leave them in the fridge for after work supper.
The Cross is hand made by me a year ago or so. I enjoy these pancakes rather often. Even today, I managed to finish them before my new fridge was delivered. Yeey to the new fridge!

Nearly 11a. Here. I'm prepping for dinner of 7. Daughter her partner and in laws???
French people who love seafood.
Garlic bread with wok cooked mussels in mandarin juice coconut and garlic.
Fried beer battered blue cod. Others fillet mignon. Garlic sauce.
Creme brulee. With vanilla ice cream and dollop of raspberry coulis.
Be interested yo hear their thoughts on my brulees??
They are bringing white wine I'm supplying rouge .
They like their wine better than Morning Glory
I think. Lol

Russ

Nearly 11a. Here. I'm prepping for dinner of 7. Daughter her partner and in laws???
French people who love seafood.
Garlic bread with wok cooked mussels in mandarin juice coconut and garlic.
Fried beer battered blue cod. Others fillet mignon. Garlic sauce.
Creme brulee. With vanilla ice cream and dollop of raspberry coulis.
Be interested yo hear their thoughts on my brulees??
They are bringing white wine I'm supplying rouge .
They like their wine better than Morning Glory
I think. Lol

Russ
Enjoy that seafood like it was your last meal. Mrs rascal might make sure it  was your last meal if you cook seafood in her house again after tonight!

Tovala meals again. Sesame crusted chicken breast with a vege packed slaw - carrots, kohlrabi, Brussel sprouts, broccoli stem straws, shredded kale and radicchio - with a sweet sesame dressing, with mandarin oranges and crunchy onion as garnish. Pictured below.

We had some store bought mini spring rolls on the side.

Craig had chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice mixed with green peas, with yogurt and cilantro-mint chutney as garnish. No picture.

20240301_183229.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom