What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of in between quiche and pie.
Yoghurt dough, rolled out in my pasta machine :wink:
Filling of courgette, onion, oyster mushrooms, ground beef and tomatoes (left over from yesterdays concoction)
Got left overs again
IMG_20240327_191925_653.jpg

karadekoolaid could you pack me into one of your bags? I've never been to London (or anywhere else in Europe for that matter) and DH does not want to go.
After MrsT finally understood that there were certain places she wanted to see that I just wasn’t interested in at all, she ended up finding other people to travel with - coworkers, friends, and family.

I think at first, she felt a little strange leaving me on my own, but it’s so ingrained in us that married couples must go on vacations together (she still gets the random “Is everything all right between you and MrTasty?” every so often), but now she realizes she has a much better time without me, because I’d be bellyaching the whole time about being somewhere I didn’t want to go to in the first place.

After MrsT finally understood that there were certain places she wanted to see that I just wasn’t interested in at all, she ended up finding other people to travel with - coworkers, friends, and family.

I think at first, she felt a little strange leaving me on my own, but it’s so ingrained in us that married couples must go on vacations together (she still gets the random “Is everything all right between you and MrTasty?” every so often), but now she realizes she has a much better time without me, because I’d be bellyaching the whole time about being somewhere I didn’t want to go to in the first place.

We are different as well TastyReuben my wifes family are artistic whereas I'm not. She visits galleries etc with friends and she has given up on me going.
Same with horse sales here I like to go to keep up with bloodstrains etc. She has zero interest even though she listed as owners and breeders of stock I've bought.
We know what we both like and dont pressure each other.

Russ

Tovala meals, same one this time. Parm and garlic crusted chicken, with seasoned potato wedges (which need some work on their part BTW) with marinara dipping sauce. I added green beans to round out the meal. The meal was overall a thumbs up. The potatoes weren't bad, they just could be better.

20240328_183653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom