What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kinda sounds like my Mexican pizza that my SO loves.
Looks fab!

Sometimes, I think all those Texy-Mexy things like you see at Taco Bell…it’s the same six ingredients listed in a different order:

“Try our new Bordija!!! It’s seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla!!!…but if you fancy something else, we have our new Dirbitto - sour cream, cheese, refried beans, and seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken, in a crunchy taco shell…and wrapped in flour tortilla!!!” :laugh:

Salad days:

IMG_7886.jpeg

Homemade tomato vinaigrette, double Gloucester onion & chive cheese, and some ALDI crackers.

I'm clearing out the fridge, because I'm off to London for a couple of weeks for my granddaughter's baptism.
So today was a yummy salad with purple lettuce leaves, fresh rugula (rocket) and a chunk of avocado. Then I snaffled down a plateful of Mezzaluna, this time with the correct butter & poppyseed dressing!
Mezzaluna with beetroot 4.jpg

PS: in the photo, the seeds are nigella/kalonji seeds. I found the poppy seeds last week in the spice market.

I'm clearing out the fridge, because I'm off to London for a couple of weeks for my granddaughter's baptism.
So today was a yummy salad with purple lettuce leaves, fresh rugula (rocket) and a chunk of avocado. Then I snaffled down a plateful of Mezzaluna, this time with the correct butter & poppyseed dressing!
View attachment 111545
PS: in the photo, the seeds are nigella/kalonji seeds. I found the poppy seeds last week in the spice market.
Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom