What did you cook or eat today (March 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza # 1,471, but the sauce is the focus. I scratch made a sauce that has star anise with caramelized onions and a touch of fennel and heat. This sauce is so fricken good it can be used on anything.
20240325_185858.jpg
20240325_195204.jpg

Tovala meals, got a new delivery today. Craig had mole-spiced chicken breast with lime crema with SW succotash - black-eyed peas, black beans, red and green bell peppers, corn, onions, garlic plus optional corn nuts. Mine was Garlic-herb crusted chicken, with spinach-artichoke risotto. Craig said his was good. Mine was darn close to great.
20240326_183847.jpg

I got DH out of the house for errands and a short visit/drop in with my Mother (it's really a ruse, it's more of a welfare check and take her some of my homemade meals for her freezer) also, one of her favorite casual fast food restaurant had her ultimate fave soup and a sammie combo today-so linner for her. Mom has some real mobility issues more and more lately, so I'd rather safe her pride and do a "drive-by" with linner `cause "I just happened to be in the area for xyz..." ... DH's Fitbit® logged our steps at 2.2 miles :highfive:
Oh, but wait, "what did you eat?"
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3783.JPG

Texas Roadhouse - I TRIED to tell him that we could have shared! We took home enough for at least 2 more meals for us BOTH!!!
(please add a house salad for each of us and a basket of rolls with that amazing butter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom